First Darkroom Session 2024

Today 13th January 2024 I finally got back into the darkroom to make


silver-gelatin prints.  We had our first darkroom meeting of the new year and I figured that afterwards since I was already there, would be a great opportunity to make some prints from my second roll of film (Acros II) through my new to me, Canon F-1 New.  The images were made in early December 2023 at Mill Lake in Abbotsford, British Columbia, CANADA using an FD 28-85mm lens.

The best results came from a split-grade protocol of:

f/5.6 5 seconds @ Gr. 04 and 2 seconds @ Gr. 01.  

I know others use Gr. 0 and 5, but I got some nice results with my combination.  I was using ILFORD RC MG Deluxe paper 20.3 x 25.4 cm paper.

Wonderful meeting and darkroom opportunity - thanks Ed & Judy :)


Comments

Popular Posts