Pinhole Photography @ TRU

As usually, some people give me weird looks and a few brave souls approach me to ask what I'm doing and "what is that?"  I began my process of making photographs at the new school I'm teaching at for a term.
Developed my first roll of Acros 100 - 120 here at Thompson Rivers University.  Nice big room just for film processing and drying and then another for printing.
I must say that I'm somewhat impressed with the commitment to traditional photography that I've seen in the Visual Arts and the supplies that the bookstore carries.
Just a few scenes from around campus with my ZeroImage 69.
Hopefully I'll be able to find a scanner someplace and upload a few.

Here is an image I made in the International Building one Friday afternoon.
Printed on Ilford MG IV fibre - glossy paper

Comments

Popular Posts