Some Recent Work from Beacon Hill Park

Working early last Sunday morning with my Mamiya C330 Pro F in Beacon Hill Park.
After living in Victoria for several years, I find this park somewhat challenging to photograph within because of the "been-there-done-that" syndrome.
Nevertheless, I like the challenge of exploring for a fresh photographic perspective.
Up beside the animal farm is a little path heading up over a hill towards Dallas Rd and the ocean.  It was here that a group of tree branches hang over the path that I waited for what I considered to be the right elements to work together before pushing the button (shutter release).

The other image is merely of the quaint stone bridge that gently arcs across a large pond in the park.
Sometimes it is just nice to get outside in the crisp cool air with a camera.

Comments

Popular Posts