2013 January 01 Photo Explorations

Beautiful morning, overcast, but the sun did manage a few moments here and there to shine.
I decided to make my new year's day images in Francis King Park.
This place is filled with lush vegetation, moss growing upon trees and lots of foliage.  It was cool and damp, which is typical this time of year.
Amidst the tall cedars standing as park sentinels I found a modest drooping tree with a scattering of apples dangling down with water droplets upon them.
This was my subject.
I worked this morning with my Toyo 45 AII field camera and my Harman-Titan 4x5 pinhole camera ... I used ILFORD Delta 100 and Fuji ACROS 100 films and some direct-positive paper for the pinhole camera - it was an all around large-format day.
Here are two film samples.
Processed in HC-110(B)
I hope to process the paper tomorrow.


Delta 100, f/5.6 @ 1/4 & 1/2 second using 150mm Schneider lens
Pinhole:  f/206, 72mm field-of-view


Comments

Popular Posts