Mustard Seed Church - Food Bank Extreme Makeover

The Mustard Seed on 625 Queens Street in  Victoria, BC Canada is receiving an half million dollar makeover due to the leadership, sponsorship, and extreme hard work of many volunteers over the eight days of renovations.
As part of the photography team I've been honoured to work with and for many talented craftsmen and women from various walks of life.
Here is one of my film images.
I am primarily working digitally for this project, but did take in the Mamiya C330f one afternoon and exposed a couple of rolls of film.
Here is an image I made, printed and handed ... that is correct ... physically handed prints to some of the people I photographed.  Others of course receive emails of images.
Tomorrow is the final day, the big reveal at 16:00 hrs and re-opening of the Mustard Seed.
May our Lord, Saviour and Creator Jesus Christ richly bless all those involved :)

Link: https://www.facebook.com/heroworkprogram


Comments

Popular Posts