Featured Artist - Fine EyE Magazine

This month (2019 June) I am honoured to be one of the few featured artists in the Fine-Art magazine: Fine EyE.
It shows a little of my diversity, and interest in different components of film photography from colour infrared to straight black & white images.
On the one hand I really admire the magazine because of its beautiful design, layout and presentation: top-notch for sure amongst the world of published periodicals. But on the other hand, I am quite disappointed once again as the artist is required to pay rather than the company or publisher paying the photographer/artists who make a publication possible. Without us, there is no magazine! So, I am quite disappointed that published artists don't even at least get a hard copy as a thank you or courtesy for submitting our work.
Anyway, that's the way it is I guess.

Comments

Popular Posts