Film Processing Data, First Zine & New Film

I have been processing film since about grade 07 when I started photography at Ponteix High School.  At that time a science teacher was co-teaching our photography programme with the fabulous teacher and photography mentor Mr. Wayne Tataryn; who became our sole leader after about a year.  How can I describe his methodology in a few words ... he let us explore and encouraged us immensely, we'll have to leave it at that.
Yesterday was a very nice day, I received the inaugural issue of my first zine or magazine along with my first order of Film Ferrania's P30-135 film ISO 80 and my first 10 rolls of FujiFilm's Acros II in 120 format.

This morning 24th December 2019, I had to do some errands for my wife at the University of the Fraser Valley (UFV) and I thought that this would be a great opportunity to also try out the P30.  So I loaded up my Canon A-1 w/ Power Winder A and my recently acquired Canon FD 28-85mm zoom, thus allowing me to try out the new film and my new lens.  I just love this zoom range (ideally I'd like an f/1.8 20-150mm lens if it ever existed).
So after getting home, I set out to process the P30.  I use the Massive Development Film Chart iPhone app for time and agitation sequencing and have been keeping processing notes since 2005 (although I've been processing film since about 1978 or thereabouts).
Today, I'd like to share my processing sheet progression.  Over time I have modified my datasheets to reflect refining of my chemistry and need for specific data related to film processing.
If you have any questions please get in touch.
Here are some of the data sheets that I have developed and used over the last 14 years as I continue to Follow the LIGHT ...











Comments

Popular Posts