Processing Colour Slide (E6) film

Today is Friday (10th January 2020) Ahhhhhh, finally the weekend. Unfortunately, a wet, snowy day filled with sleet and slush, but after school, I made it over to the University of the Fraser Valley (UFV) to pay for my wife's course registration as she is taking a business class in auditing.
When I got home, decided to process some of my colour E6 backlog of film.  Two rolls of 120 came out duds, but I got 6 sheets of 4x5 taken late last year at Golden Ears Provincial Park and Alouette Lake.
I like being able to process all my own film black & white and colour.  It's just that colour

is much more finicky so you really have to be careful.  Follow the receipt and develop a consistent routine I believe is the way to good processing.

Comments

Popular Posts