Out to the Park

The weekend and the forecast was for some sun, which barely appeared!
Anyway, the lighting was consistent as today I was working with my Toyo 45 AII and Nikon F2 both with ILFORD HP5 plus film.
There was a rock wedge with smaller stones in the groove that I really wanted to capture on film so got that and then the big bolder as well across from the Mike Cr. Falls.  Of course, I made a few compositions of the falls as well.
Now just have to process the film.
I unloaded, blew out the holders with compressed air, and reloaded.  But this time I realised that I was out of HP5 plus!  So I resorted to reloading the holders with some of my Acros 100 stock (exp. 2014).
On the way back, I collected a few sample plants for a lumen print.  I used ILFORD'S Galerie gr. 03 paper and exposed it for about 120 minutes.  After scanning, tweaked tone and contrast in Elements.





I also took my time and really enjoyed the path and all the greenery.
Here are some of the phone shots.








Comments

Popular Posts