Tip Toes Through the Tulips

I graciously was given access by Alexis to the Abbotsford Tulip fields just on the eastern end of town a few hundred metres from the #1 highway.
I walked at times gingerly through the rows in order to find good photographic perspectives.  At first, like a lot of times when first on a photographic outing, so many thoughts running through my head as to how and where will I find the spectacular shots!  And as usual, after moving about and warming up with a few record shots, I was able to find my groove in this particular instance.
My cameras were the Mamiya 645 Pro TL with a 55-110mm zoom lens loaded with Provia 100F film.  For digital, I snapped with my iPhone 10.
The weather was nice:  mostly overcast with the sun blazing away once in a while.  It was so nice and peaceful to have the Friday afternoon (1st May 2020) in which to actually be out and about with a camera and phone.  Well, here are a few samples from last Friday.




Comments

Popular Posts