Have you ever been super busy ...

Last week I began my ESL summer school online teaching assignment AND
I was accepted to participate in the National Gallery's Summer Institute July  2020 (in Washington, D.C.).
So it was a super busy week, to say the least, I was just beat by the end of the week and needed the weekend to recuperate.
Anyway, after it was all said and done, I came away with some great ideas and valued seeing the arts from perspectives of other cultures.
I found it a bit awkward as there were almost 200 worldwide participants but only a handful of us guys!
Here is a little thing I got ... how they knew I like Sandy Calder's work, I don't know, but I like the design of this certificate.
Now back to schooling, photography and lumen/cyanotype printmaking :)

Comments

Popular Posts