Starting off the New Year

Well, as has become my tradition, I like to get out and make images the first day of the new year and 01 January 2021 has been no different.

So, although the weather over the last few weeks has been very gloomy/cloudy and wet with lots of rain and a little snow, I did manage to get a few scenes photographed at Gladwin Pond with my ZeroImage 69 set at 6x9 camera using ILFORD'S FP4+ today and I'm also making some images indoors CHRISTmas tree stuff with the same camera set at 6x6 using Lomochrome Purple C41 film.

It is also nice to start the year with my work in print.  Just received the digital edition of PhotoEd magazine and have a piece with a blurb on page 75.  It is free to see at the following LINK

https://www.photoed.ca/digital-issue


Comments

Popular Posts