Yesterday, took a drive out to Golden Ears Park and walked along Gold Creek with my Mamiya 645 Pro TL and two lens: my 55 and 24mm, both of which I used. I was trying out some 45 year old Verichrome Pan film I had purchased a short while back from Beau Photo. On the box of film there was a date of 1978, thus the 45 year vintage as it is May of 2023. The results were very pleasing. I processed the film in ILFOTEC-HC (1:49) for eight minutes. I was able to derive this time by consulting my processing notes, which I keep for film that I process, and I had used the same film although a much younger (18 years past expiration), roll, thus was able to obtain a processing time. I spoke briefly about it in my latest podcast: Follow the Light. Here are a few images from that roll. Tip of the day: 120 refers to the size of the roll film not that the film measures 120mm!
Along the wooded trail

Comments

Popular Posts